Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit
Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit

Glamping pod - Pre-order - 25% deposit

Regular price
£268.50
Sale price
£268.50
Tax included.
Quantity must be 1 or more

Please note:

This is a 25% deposit with the remaining 75% (£805.50) payable before shipment. Shipping estimated March - April.

Total glamping pod cost: £1074.

 

Overview:

  • Beautiful and strong
  • Made with sustainable wood
  • 5 year guarantee on frame
  • No guy ropes or central pole
  • Simple construction (40 minutes)
  • No groundworks required
  • Frame can stay up all year round
  • Canvas clips and unclips in just 5 minutes

Features:

  • Zip door with inner mosquito door
  • 2x small upper trickle vents
  • 2x mesh windows
  • 2x low level trickle vents
  • Port for electrical cable
  • Sewn-in groundsheet
  • Fittings for padlock to secure door
  • Built with hubs - clever snap together connectors

Dimensions:

  • Exterior Diameter: 3.2m  (10' 6")
  • Exterior Height: 2.35m  (7' 8")
  • Interior Diameter: 3.1m  (10')
  • Interior Max Height: 2.26m  (7' 5")
  • Interior Diameter with more than 1.82m (6') of height: 1.93m  (6' 4") 

High quality components:

  • All exposed metal work is A2 grade stainless steel
  • Hubs are made from UV resistant automotive grade plastic
  • 10x stainless steel feet
  • 20x 10" galvanised nails / ground anchors
  • Wood is kept clear of ground / dry to prevent deterioration
  • Durable, mildew and rot resistant 250gsm polycotton cover
  • Waterproof rating PU2000mm
  • 500D, 550gsm sewn-in groundsheet
––

Ships within the UK only.

Please enquire about shipping to Europe and the Rest of World.